Chrysus - Restoration Druid Recruitment

Interested in joining? Post an app here! Everyone can view this forum.

Moderator: Guild Officers

Chrysus - Restoration Druid Recruitment

Postby Chrysus » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm

1. General Info

First Name - Jeremy Wagner
Age - 17
Gender - Male :D
Location/Time Zone -Minnesota/CST

2. Character Info

Character Name - Chrysus
Race - Troll
Class - Druid
Main/Off Spec - Restoration/Balance
Wowarmory or Wow-Heroes Link (Log out in PVE gear) -
Current Item Level Average in PVE gear: 361

3. What times you are able to play? (Please use server time and be specific or your app will not be considered)
10 am - 3 am
4. In as much detail as possible, please describe your "rotation" in a tank-and-spank boss encounter (100% -> 0%). This includes healers, and how you would handle healing the tank / raid.
Lifebloom x 3, rejuvenation, Swiftmend, and nourish when Lifebloom is almost about to fade, innervate when im at about 80% mana (tank healing), Lifebloom x 3 if someone is taking massive dmg, Rejuvenation, Wild Growth, and only use Regrowth in emergencies, Innervate right when a intense healing part comes(raid healing)
4a. Please give a brief outline of what you consider your job in a raid and how you could benefit the guild? (answers like "phat deeps" will not help you)
Great raid or tank heals, i can do either depending on the fights or what other healers we have.
5. Do you have a stable internet connection?
I never disconnect.
6. Are you an active player outside of raiding? Do you like obtaining achievements?
I farm Heroics and BGs, also do Arenas and RBGs. Depending on how easy it is to get than sure.
7. Why do you want to join Carpe Flux Capacitor? Do you know anyone in Carpe Flux Capacitor?
I want to join for a fun Raiding experience.
8. Please list your previous/current guilds and reasons for leaving.
Shattered Genesis, i left because friend and I wanted to go back to Horde.
9. What is your raiding experience in:

Original (Vanilla)- None

BC-Kara (12/12), Gruul's (2/2) and Magtheridon's (1/1)

Wrath- EoE (1/1), OS (1/1), Naxx (14/15), VoA (4/4), ToC (5/5), Ulduar (4/14), Ony (1/1), ICC (9/12)

10. How can you improve yourself as a player?
I dont see i need to improve myself, more of need to improve my gear from T11 stuff to T12 stuff

Misc. Info

Tell us a little about yourself. What do you do outside of WoW?
I am kind, sometimes tries to act funny (not in immature ways), I brush my teeth while I'm showering, play PS3 or Xbox 360, I hit on women on WoW for laughs and giggles?

Did you read the Raid and Guild Rules found here and do you understand them?
Yes, but some where ehh manageable.
Chrysus

Return to Recruitment